- MindLab Denmark: MindLab is a Danish cross-ministerial innovation unit which involves citizens and businesses in developing new solutions for the public sector
- Region 27: La 27e Région est le laboratoire de transformation publique des Régions de France.
- Sitra: Sitra, the Finnish Innovation Fund has the duty to promote stable and balanced development in Finland, the growth of its economy and its international competitiveness and co-operation.
- Tekes: the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation
- Innovation Norway: Innovation Norway is the Norwegian Government’s most important instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry.
- VINNOVA: The Swedish Governmental
Agency for Innovation Systems
- Design Council: We champion great design for ordinary people, to improve lives. Find out what design can do for health, innovation and the built environment.
- Nesta: Nesta is the UK’s innovation foundation. We help people and organisations bring great ideas to life. We do this by providing investments and grants and mobilising research, networks and skills.
- Technology Strategy Board: The Technology Strategy Board is the UK’s national innovation agency. Our goal is to accelerate economic growth by stimulating and supporting business-led innovation.